We consider the issue of the company functioning within two dimensions: sales and the rest of the organization’s structure. We know from the experience that the sale is often viewed as an area that does not guarantee the success and effective leadership leading to gain market share and win competitive struggle.
Contrary to this tendency, we place sales at the center of the company’s strategy and help in creating an organization that is subordinate to entities that directly work with existing and potentially new clients.
What AMA Institute can do?
Analysis of sales potential and implementation of recommendations
- terrestrial sales networks li>
- call centers li>
Analysis of key areas and implementation of recommendations
- development and implementation of human resource management strategies and practices
- development and implementation of work standards for managers and sales employees
- development of an effective sales structure li>
- development of effective internal communication li>